- RHYME at EHiN 2016 conference
- RHYME won best Paper Presentation at AudioMostly2016
- Collaboration on Smart Textile development in Borås
- RHYME at Universal Design 2016
- Polly World “On Tour”
- RHYME lecture and Workshop at KhiO
- RHYME presentation and workshop in Nordplus network
- Presentation and Exhibition at Sagenehuset 30th October
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Friday 23. September from 1900 the Science Museum in Oslo arranged Researchers Night as part of the Researchers Days 2011. Karette Stensæth talked about the relation between Music and Health and the RHYME project.
Students related to the RHYME project presented their projects at the Digital Circus Tent during the Idea festival 17. September at the University in Oslo.
During the empirical studies of ORFI at Haug School this spring, many wishes and requirements were proposed and formulated. The music and health professionals wanted the sound source to be close to the interaction place, similar to how acoustic instruments … Continue reading