The RHYME project contributes with three papers, one poster and a round-table to the 8th Nordic Music Therapy Congress. The theme of the conference is “Music therapy across contexts” and is arranged in Oslo at the Norwegian Academy of Music from August 5th to 8th 2015.
Four of six RHYME members are contributing at the NMTC conference. Anders-Petter Andersson presents a paper on “Composing Interactive Music for Shifting Between Diverse Contexts”. Birgitta Cappelen presents a paper with the title “Vision for the Future of Music Technology for Music Therapy and Music and Health”. Karette Stensæth presents a poster with the title “Will the future home environment be musical, digital and interactive?” and together with Ingelill Eide the paper “Umberto Eco’s notions ‘The open work’ and ‘A field of possibilities’: New perspectives for music therapy?” Even Ruud is chairing a round-table with the title “From Music Therapy to Music and Health”, a theme of great importance to the RHYME project.
Read the paper abstracts here.
- RHYME at EHiN 2016 conference
- RHYME won best Paper Presentation at AudioMostly2016
- Collaboration on Smart Textile development in Borås
- RHYME at Universal Design 2016
- Polly World “On Tour”
- RHYME lecture and Workshop at KhiO
- RHYME presentation and workshop in Nordplus network
- Presentation and Exhibition at Sagenehuset 30th October