- RHYME at EHiN 2016 conference
- RHYME won best Paper Presentation at AudioMostly2016
- Collaboration on Smart Textile development in Borås
- RHYME at Universal Design 2016
- Polly World “On Tour”
- RHYME lecture and Workshop at KhiO
- RHYME presentation and workshop in Nordplus network
- Presentation and Exhibition at Sagenehuset 30th October
Tag Archives: Empirical studies
RHYME member Karette Stensæth has worked very hard for a long time to write and edit the book about RHYME called “Music, Health, Technology and Design”. The book is part of the Book Series from Centre for Music and Health and … Continue reading
We have created a little video about the physical interaction i Polly World (not the social screen based App interaction). The video is shot by Alexandre Chapell and edited by Mariko Rhode and Birgitta Cappelen. Thanks to Sara, Anders and … Continue reading
May 10. Karette Stensæth presented RHYME in two meetings for all relevant staff members at Haug School. The RHYME group, goals and Haugs participation were presented and discussed.
Friday March 4. we started the testing of Orfi at Haug School and Resource Centre. The testing is based on Action Research methodology, so we will perform changed actions every week.