The 8th of February RHYME member Birgitta Cappelen lectured at Oslo National Academy of the Arts (KhiO). The title of her lecture was “Interactive Sensorial Textile Experiences”. In the lecture, Birgitta focused on her more personal background and motivation for her participation with RHYME, and the work with developing the textile expression and sensorial qualities of the RHYME tangibles.
After the lecture, Birgitta and Anders-Petter facilitated a beginner’s workshop in e-textile where all participants got a simple kit with battery, led, conductive yarn and switch to make their first e-textile “exploration” .
- RHYME at EHiN 2016 conference
- RHYME won best Paper Presentation at AudioMostly2016
- Collaboration on Smart Textile development in Borås
- RHYME at Universal Design 2016
- Polly World “On Tour”
- RHYME lecture and Workshop at KhiO
- RHYME presentation and workshop in Nordplus network
- Presentation and Exhibition at Sagenehuset 30th October